Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Enter

After a long silence, I finally come back, Decided I wanted to get back into the blogging game, for whatever reason. There isn't a ton to catch you up on, I've been doing the same things as always, still using Feisty.

The Ubuntu Developer Summit is Neigh! Have you posted your specs yet? If not, get on it, times about up =].

In other news, I'm going out for Ubuntu Member, _nothing official yet_ but, I have support of a few people, and I really think I can make it happen. I'm taking it slow, I don't want to get ahead of myself in any way.

I don't have much more in the way of life news, I'm a little worried about school things lately... I'm sure it will work out.

Here's To Gutsy Gibbon, can't wait for UDS To kick off, I'm not close to important enough to go, but I have some inside contact, and will be following gobby, will post here as things develop =]

I'm now on the UbuntuForums Beginners Team! I sort of took lead of the Launchpad side of the team, though this isn't directly the forums, duh, we decided a meeting or two ago that we want to fan out a little more, since we're so large already. We're also electing leaders of the various divisions during the next meeting; The Four Points:
1) IRC (Our Channel, ubuntuforums, etc.)
2) The Forums (Duh =])
3) Launchpad (The Answers section, for ubuntu)
4) Wiki

We might in fact be merging with other teams, or sort of taking them under wing, or the other way around.

OH, More life news, I'm becoming a bit of an eBay whore, I in the past 3 days have bought about 5 different anime titles for about 50$ pretty fancy eh? Not particularly...

-Howl's Moving Castle
-Cowboy Bebop, Full import with english subs
-Avatar Book 1
-Avatar Book 2 (I KNOW this and the last aren't anime)
-Ghost in the Shell (1st Season) Still bidding, nice and low too

No comments: